Leavitt Area High School Bulletin for Monday, March 19, 2018
MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2018 ~ LAHS DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS
* ATTENTION MATH TEAM STUDENTS: If you are attending the meet this Tuesday, see Mrs. Bean as soon as possible. Be in her room right after school on Tuesday.
* The next FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ATHLETES meeting will be Tuesday, March 20th at 7:05 in room 142. You do not have to be an athlete to attend.
* There will be a rep in guidance from UNIVERSITY OF MAINE AT AUGUSTA on Monday, March 19 from 8:30-8:45.
* There will be a rep in guidance from UNIVERSITY OF MAINE AT MACHIAS on Monday, April 2 from 1:00-1:15.
* There will be a rep in guidance from the AIR NATIONAL GUARD on Thursday, April 26 at 11:00.
LEAVITT LUNCH ANNOUNCEMENTS:
* Today's lunch special is BBQ pulled pork sub.
* ATTENTION boys interested in playing BASEBALL: This week's practices are going to be pitchers and catchers. If you are unsure, please contact Coach Angello. If you do plan to practice this week, you will need to have all your paperwork turned in and have an updated physical. If you played a fall or winter sport, then you are all set. If you did not, then you need proof of a physical on or after March 19th 2017.
* Be sure to pick up your TRACK packets from Mrs. Thurston or Mr. Juntura, and have them turned in by TODAY, MARCH 19th.